[CLAM] Getting FAUST integration to work

Darren Landrum darren.landrum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 12 18:38:48 PDT 2008

Darren Landrum wrote:
> Natanael Olaiz wrote:
>> Platform? CLAM library was compiled with LADSPA support?
>
> Blargh, I keep forgetting that part. Sorry.
>
> AMD64 X2 running Ubuntu Studio 64 (with backports) with 2GB RAM.
>
> LADSPA support is in there, because I can load up any LADSPA plug-in
> into the NetworkEditor. That submenu is there.

Okay, although there is still technically an issue, thanks to Natanael
in the IRC channel, I have FAUST working in CLAM now. The key in this
case was to create a symbolic link from ~/.faust to my $CLAM_FAUST_PATH
directory. Technically, I shouldn't have had to, and Natanael says he
wants to work with me on that, but for now, I'm up and running. Thank you!

Regards,
Darren Landrum