[CLAM] CLAM presentation at WWW 2009

Leslie Hawthorn mebelh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 21:18:47 PDT 2009

Hi Xavier,

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 6:15 AM, Xavier <xavier at amatriain.net> wrote:

> Here you can watch the videos of our presentation of the CLAM Aggregator at
> the WWW 2009 conference that is being held in Madrid this week (they are 3
> videos with some discontinuities ):
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-c762VK83s
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww42HLa-07s
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMLHYDbX-0c
>
> As explained in the talk, this is mostly the result of Jun's work, which
> started with a Google Summer of Code project. Congrats Jun for such a great
> outcome of your work in CLAM!

Are these videos released under an open content license, e.g. Creative
Commons? If so, it'd be great to link to them from here:

http://www.teachingopensource.org/index.php/Teaching_Materials_Catalogue#Review_in_process

Jun, congratulations for your great work on CLAM. What are you doing now?

Best,
LH

--
Leslie Hawthorn