[CLAM] Segmentation View in Qt Designer

Jun Jun wangjun at dsp.ac.cn
Tue Apr 28 18:22:54 PDT 2009

Hi,
very clear step-by-step instruction,
Cool, Ryan.

Jun
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ryan Brubaker
  To: David García Garzón
  Cc: clam at iua.upf.edu
  Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 5:41 AM
  Subject: Re: [CLAM] Segmentation View in Qt Designer

  > Um... maybe clam dlls should be installed at the PATH. I don't know for sure.
  Bingo. The CLAMWidgets.dll file is dependent on the clam_core.dll file. I just needed to add my CLAM install path to my PATH variable. Thanks!

  > I also guess that you can not see the SegmentationView but neither any other
  > CLAM widget. Is that true or does it happens just with that widget.
  Not a problem anymore as I was able to import my personal build of the CLAMWidgets.dll into my QT installation.

  I've attached a file that contains the documentation of the process I went through to get everything compiled on Windows. I used the Wiki as a resource but there were a couple of things I had to do differently to get everything installed/compiled. Please feel free to use it on the wiki if you think it might help anyone trying to build CLAM on windows.