[CLAM] Runtime Error when adding my own songs

Xinglin Zhang xinglinzh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:00:59 PST 2009

Hi All,

I was trying to play with CLAM, I downloaded the newest version online,
installed it and tried the chords.pro project, which looks really nice. But
when I tried to add my new songs to the project, as explained in the Wiki, I
click Project->add songs to project, and a new song is added. Then I click
the new song, sometimes CLAM will give me a messagebox saying Runtime Error
and then quit, sometimes it quits without any notice... I tried CLAM on both
windows and Mac, they did not work...

What's wrong?

Thanks.

--
Xinglin Zhang, Master of Science candidate
Supervisor: Dr. David Gerhard