[CLAM] Clam-NetworkEditor compilation problems (ArchLinux)

Maciej Ciemborowicz moonkey at op.pl
Mon Mar 30 06:06:59 PDT 2009

David García Garzón pisze:

> If QtCore.pc, QtGui.pc, QtOpenGL.pc... point to /opt, it is a bug and i
> suggest you to report it to your distribution packager. So, could you send us
> the content of /usr/lib/pkgconfig/QtCore.pc
> and the output of:
> $ pkg-config --cflags --libs QtOpenGL
>
> Maybe we could fix it by hand.
>
> On the other hand, having QTDIR defined just makes CLAM's SCons scripts ignore
> pkg-config and suposing a very weird setup that is not ArchLinux's one. To
> undefine QTDIR:
> $ export -n QTDIR
> Try compiling CLAM after that.

bash-3.2# pkg-config --cflags --libs QtOpenGL
-DQT_SHARED -I/usr/include/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/QtCore
-I/usr/include/QtGui -lQtOpenGL -lQtGui -lQtCore
bash-3.2#

Here is error before export -n QTDIR:

/opt/qt/bin/uic -o src/generated/uic_About.hxx src/About.ui
Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the
authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based
authentication failed
uic: File generated with too recent version of Qt Designer (4.0 vs. 3.3.8)
scons: *** [src/generated/uic_About.hxx] Error 1

Here after export -n QTDIR:

== Compiling src/main.cxx
In file included from src/main.cxx:26:
src/MainWindow.hxx: In constructor ‘MainWindow::MainWindow()’:
src/MainWindow.hxx:82: error: ‘About’ is not a member of ‘Ui’
src/MainWindow.hxx:82: error: expected `;' before ‘aboutUi’
src/MainWindow.hxx:83: error: ‘aboutUi’ was not declared in this scope
src/MainWindow.hxx: In member function ‘void
MainWindow::openFileWithExternalApplicationFromProcessing()’:
src/MainWindow.hxx:281: error: incomplete type ‘QUrl’ used in nested
name specifier
src/MainWindow.hxx: In member function ‘void
MainWindow::on_action_Online_tutorial_triggered()’:
src/MainWindow.hxx:306: error: no matching function for call to
‘QDesktopServices::openUrl(QString&)’
/usr/include/QtGui/qdesktopservices.h:62: note: candidates are: static
bool QDesktopServices::openUrl(const QUrl&)
scons: *** [src/main.o] Error 1