[CLAM] Clam-NetworkEditor compilation problems (ArchLinux)

Maciej Ciemborowicz moonkey at op.pl
Mon Mar 30 18:15:44 PDT 2009

David García Garzón pisze:
> On Monday 30 March 2009 15:06:59 Maciej Ciemborowicz wrote:
>
>> bash-3.2# pkg-config --cflags --libs QtOpenGL
>> -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/include/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/QtCore
>> -I/usr/include/QtGui -lQtOpenGL -lQtGui -lQtCore
>> bash-3.2#
>>
>> Here is error before export -n QTDIR:
>>
>> /opt/qt/bin/uic -o src/generated/uic_About.hxx src/About.ui
>> Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the
>> authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based
>> authentication failed
>> uic: File generated with too recent version of Qt Designer (4.0 vs. 3.3.8)
>> scons: *** [src/generated/uic_About.hxx] Error 1
>> scons: building terminated because of errors.
>>

> So the error is not about an include path but on the location of qt related
> binaries. It is finding the qt3 uic instead qt4 uic.
>
> The binaries location is done by the following reasoning:
> - If QTDIR if defined in the invironment it will take it
> - If not, use the PATH to find in 'moc(4,-qt4)(.exe)' and then uses the path
> where it founds it.
>
> So my guess is that:
> - either QTDIR is defined but pointing to /opt/ instead of /usr
> - or QTDIR is not defined and /opt/bin is in PATH earlier than /usr/bin.
>
> You might try to define properly the fore vars or, to avoid conflicts, the
> fast way i would uninstall development tools for qt3.
>

>> Here after export -n QTDIR:
>>
>> == Compiling src/main.cxx
>> In file included from src/main.cxx:26:
>> src/MainWindow.hxx: In constructor ‘MainWindow::MainWindow()’:
>> src/MainWindow.hxx:82: error: ‘About’ is not a member of ‘Ui’
>> src/MainWindow.hxx:82: error: expected `;' before ‘aboutUi’
>> src/MainWindow.hxx:83: error: ‘aboutUi’ was not declared in this scope
>> src/MainWindow.hxx: In member function ‘void
>> MainWindow::openFileWithExternalApplicationFromProcessing()’:
>> src/MainWindow.hxx:281: error: incomplete type ‘QUrl’ used in nested
>> name specifier
>> src/MainWindow.hxx: In member function ‘void
>> MainWindow::on_action_Online_tutorial_triggered()’:
>> src/MainWindow.hxx:306: error: no matching function for call to
>> ‘QDesktopServices::openUrl(QString&)’
>> /usr/include/QtGui/qdesktopservices.h:62: note: candidates are: static
>> bool QDesktopServices::openUrl(const QUrl&)
>> scons: *** [src/main.o] Error 1
>> scons: building terminated because of errors.
>>

> Here you are trying to compile generated/uic_About.hxx that has been generated
> by uic v3 or maybe, because the error, it generated an empty one.
> Execute 'scons -c' in NetworkEditor before switching from one to another.
>

> David.

So... back to square one. Here is error:

moc -I/tmp/yaourt-tmp-root/aur-clam/clam/pkg/usr/include
-I/usr/local/include -I/opt/xerces-c-2/include -I/usr/include/alsa
-I/usr/include/QtCore -I/usr/include/QtGui -I/usr/include/QtOpenGL
-I/usr/include/QtXml -I/usr/include/QtSvg -I/usr/include/QtUiTools
-I/usr/include/QtDesigner -o
src/clamWidgetsPlugin/generated/moc_KeySpacePlugin.cxx
src/clamWidgetsPlugin/KeySpacePlugin.hxx
src/clamWidgetsPlugin/KeySpacePlugin.hxx:33: Error: Undefined interface
scons: *** [src/clamWidgetsPlugin/generated/moc_KeySpacePlugin.cxx] Error 1

I read the KeySpacePlugin.hxx. Here is include:

#include <QtDesigner/QDesignerCustomWidgetInterface>

Unfortunately, /usr/include is not linked (in opposite to
/usr/local/include). So linker can't find
QtDesigner/QDesignerCustomWidgetInterface. How to add "-I/usr/include"
to moc? I was trying

export QTINC="/usr/include"

and

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/include"

Shouldn't it works?