[CLAM] Re: [Clam-devel] [Fwd: [MUSIC-IR] RE: Re: Re: Consider nominatingMarsyas]

Jun Jun wangjun at dsp.ac.cn
Fri May 15 00:22:54 PDT 2009

Yes, that's fun, and even more interesting if CLAM jumps in.

Part of Tony's argue makes sense. Marsyas made me scratching head when I was looking for several important features (and at last I had to give up two crucial ones 'sum of beat hist' and 'sum of pitch hist' :-\ )

Since the discusison is from users' point of view, I think opinions from CLAM's population including both developers and users are effective.

Cheers,
Jun