Re: Re: [CLAM] Analysing a piece of CLAM::Audio

Саня Девайкин devaikin_s at mail.ru
Wed May 27 22:42:33 PDT 2009

Thank you for reply! But I still can't get it work: the desired CLAM::Audio contains only zeros..

Here is a piece of code:

CLAM::Audio auInput; // This is for reading file from the begining till the end
CLAM::Audio auChunk; // This is for chunk

/* Some code for reading data into auInput */

auChunk.SetSize(1024);

CLAM::TTime startTime = 2048;
CLAM::TTime endTime = 3072;

auChunk.GetAudioChunk(startTime, endTime, auInput);

And here I cout auInput.GetBuffer()[i] and auChunk.GetBuffer()[i] for checking the results. auInput contains the data from file, but auChunk contains only zeros.