[CLAM] Compiling in TickExtractor

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Thu Apr 1 03:41:12 PDT 2010

Hi, Alessandro. Please, try to reply to the list.

Usually when an assertion fails, a message is dropped which is very useful to
know what happens. Please, send us the command line and the whole output.

David.

A Dijous 01 Abril 2010 11:02:44, Alessandro Avila va escriure:
> Yes, thanks.
> But when i execute, it shows an assertion error. Before this, it shows
> length e sample frequency of the mp3 passed as argument, so the error,
> nothing else.
>
> Il giorno 31/mar/2010, alle ore 17.35, David García Garzón
> <david.garcia at barcelonamedia.o
>
> rg> ha scritto:
> > Did it worked?
> >
> > On Monday 29 March 2010 18:45:45 David García Garzón wrote:
> >> Check it twice, the TickExtractor is built as
> >> clam/CLAM/examples/TickExtractorExe not in the examples/TickExtractor
> >> directory.
> >>
> >> David.

(Work) david dot garcia at upf anotherdot edu