[CLAM] Compiling in TickExtractor

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Thu Apr 1 08:35:55 PDT 2010

If the error you got was related to an unexisting OutControl, here are the
fixed files you need:
http://clam-
project.org/clam/trunk/CLAM/examples/TickExtractor/AdjustBeatWRTOnsets.cxx
http://clam-
project.org/clam/trunk/CLAM/examples/TickExtractor/TickSequenceTracker.cxx

A Dijous 01 Abril 2010 12:41:12, David García Garzón va escriure:
> Hi, Alessandro. Please, try to reply to the list.
>
> Usually when an assertion fails, a message is dropped which is very useful
> to know what happens. Please, send us the command line and the whole
> output.
>
> David.
>
> A Dijous 01 Abril 2010 11:02:44, Alessandro Avila va escriure:
> > Yes, thanks.
> > But when i execute, it shows an assertion error. Before this, it shows
> > length e sample frequency of the mp3 passed as argument, so the error,
> > nothing else.
> >
> > Il giorno 31/mar/2010, alle ore 17.35, David García Garzón
> > <david.garcia at barcelonamedia.o
> >
> > rg> ha scritto:
> > > Did it worked?

(Work) david dot garcia at upf anotherdot edu