[CLAM] Attempt at using Suse CLAM rpm's on Fedora (was Re: bad link to download in 1.4 announcement // any 1.4 RPMs??)

michael noble looplog at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 18:18:51 PDT 2010

Niels,

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 1:26 AM, Niels Mayer <nielsmayer at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 5:57 PM, michael noble <looplog at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If you search Packman the 1.4 rpms are there. Or just use this link:
>> http://packman.links2linux.de/search?scope=name&q=clam
>

> Thanks for making these available. Any chance x86_64 RPMs can be built?

These are not my handiwork, and I wouldn't want to steal credit for them!

Toni Graffy is the packager, as stated at Packman. He is subscribed to
clam-devel, not sure if he is on the users list.

As to x86_64, I believe that problem came up before and there was some
show-stopper that made packaging everything impossible, so Toni chose to
drop 64 bit. You'd have to take it up with him, though.

Regarding the rest, I'm afraid I can't offer much help...

-m