[CLAM] CLAM

hordia hordiales at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 17:23:14 PDT 2010

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Tosi Seb <singthebird at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is the processing code generator plugin you suggested already included in the last CLAM Ubuntu release? I cannot find it... What about the VST plugin generator?

hi

i'm afraid the processing code generator is not included in ubuntu
packages, you can find it at the svn repo:
http://clam-project.org/clam/trunk/CLAM/scripts/TemplatedPluginsGenerator/

try with:
$ svn co http://clam-project.org/clam/trunk/CLAM/scripts/TemplatedPluginsGenerator/
$ sudo apt-get install python-qt4
$ cd TemplatedPluginsGenerator && ./ProcessingCodeGenerator.py

(will generate base code of a clam plugin at CLAM/plugins/YOURPLUGINNAME)

about vst, see examples at CLAM/examples/PluginExamples/VstPluginExample

cheers

--
Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar