[CLAM] Error in the compiling of XercesDomWritingContext.hxx (install of CLAM)

Cédric LE COZ elzoc.leciz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 03:38:06 PST 2010

Hi,
Thanks for your answer and sorry for my lack of details.
The version i'm compiling is
http://clam-project.org/download/src/CLAM-1.3.0.tar.gz, downloaded
yesterday.
My platform is fedora12 with a x86_64 core.
And to finish my libxerces version is libxerces-c.so.28.0.

Thanks again for your answers.
Cedric

--
Cedric Le Coz
Université Paris Descartes
Laboratoire LIPADE
Specialite Electronique et Informatique  Industrielle
Tel : +33 (0)6 77 28 78 75