[CLAM] Install Clam

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Sun Mar 7 11:04:30 PST 2010

2010/3/7 João Pedro Barbosa <j.barbosa333 at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I need to install the clam tools. However I had some difficulties
> to discover how to do it because there are lot of files on the website and
> it says that some libraries are missing when i install the .exe. So can
> anybody help me? I'm using windows 7 32bits but I also use ubuntu.

I'm not sure what are you looking for and what you tried (missing
error logs and the name of what you tried), but maybe this can help
you:

If you want NetworkEditor for windows, try with
http://clam-project.org/download/win/CLAM-NetworkEditor-1.4.0_setup.exe
The same for Chordata or Annotator:
http://clam-project.org/download/win/CLAM-Chordata-1.0.0_setup.exe
http://clam-project.org/download/win/CLAM-Annotator-0.5.0_setup.exe

But i'm not sure if there are success reports of those binaries in windows 7

For ubuntu and other distros you have the packages and instructions here:
http://clam-project.org/download-linux.html

cheers

Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar