[CLAM] Compiling chordata

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Mon Mar 15 02:50:56 PDT 2010

Please, consider subscribing to the list so we have not to manually accept
your messages. That way you also would be able it receive further replies in
this thread.

A Diumenge 14 Març 2010 01:02:25, Fox - va escriure:
> Need help to compile chordata.
>

> there's no INSTALL in the package, I tried to compile like the other apps
> but it failed. Annotator compiled just fine.
> Here is the log:
> root# scons prefix=/usr/local clam_prefix=/usr/local
> scons: Reading SConscript files ...
>
> scons: warning: QTDIR variable is not defined, using moc executable as a
> hint (QTDIR=/usr) File "/usr/local/share/clam/sconstools/qt4.py", line
> 208, in _detect Loading nsis tool...
> Lodading dmg tool...
> Version: 1.0.0
> Package version: 1.0.0
> Package clam_qtmonitors was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `clam_qtmonitors.pc'
> No package 'clam_qtmonitors' found
> OSError: 'PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig pkg-config clam_core
> clam_audioio clam_processing clam_qtmonitors --libs --cflags' exited 1:
> File "/home/fox/chordata-1.0.0/SConstruct", line 70:
> ], CLAMInstallDir)
> File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/SCons/Environment.py", line 217:
> return apply(self.method, nargs, kwargs)
> File "/usr/local/share/clam/sconstools/clam.py", line 166:
> ' '.join(libs)))
> File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/SCons/Environment.py", line 1447:
> return function(self, self.backtick(command))
> File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/SCons/Environment.py", line 585:
> raise OSError("'%s' exited %d" % (command, status))
> root#

Yes, it complains about qtmonitors module which is installed with
NetworkEditor, so you have to compile and install NetworkEditor first. Had you
any problems compiling NetworkEditor?

(Work) david dot garcia at upf anotherdot edu