[CLAM] [OT] Help with online user study on music taste

xavier at amatriain.net xavier at amatriain.net
Tue Sep 7 00:41:11 PDT 2010

Sorry for this off-topic post, but I am looking for lastfm users for a
user study on music taste. Would be great if you could help in taking the
study or promoting in any way. Thanks!

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
*******************************
Are you a music listener and lastfm user? Are you interested in helping
out research while having the chance to win a $600 Amazon gift card?
Please help us understand online music tastes by completing a survey that
will only take around 15 minutes of your time and might even be fun!

All you need to do to participate is go to this page
http://musicsurvey.webhop.net/MusicSurvey/ and provide your last.fm
username and a valid email. We will check if you meet the requirements (at
least 18 y.o. and 5000 scrobbles on lastfm) and we will then send you a
link to your personalized survey.

Thanks for your time!