[CLAM] Lucid packages

michael noble looplog at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 01:23:06 PDT 2010

Hi Natanael,

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 4:43 PM, Natanael Olaiz <nolaiz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> I can't found the mail that you are refering to.  Anyway as far I remember,
> the only problem with lucid was the new version of xerces, that is now
> solved.
>

>> Any chance of Lucid packages being made available?
>>

> Yes, I guess soon we'll upload them.
>

> Meanwhile, if you want to compile by yourself it should be straightforward.

Thanks for the reply. The email in question was sent to the clam-devel
list, but since Lucid was in alpha then it's probably irrelevant now.

I've compiled clam in the past and it was reasonably pain-free, but
it's something I'd like to avoid if possible. I have multiple machines
and packages are always easier to manage. So if packages could be made
available I'd be very grateful.

thanks

Michael