[CLAM] Alsa Error trying to run the "simple Network Example"

David Garcia Garzon david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Sat Aug 20 03:09:01 PDT 2011

Did you install from binary packages or source tarballs at a given version or did you install from subversion?

In order, for you to keep working i would try with the JACKNetworkPlayer backend instead the PANetworkPlayer backend, since the former is more tested. Anyway we should fix any problem we find with the PA backend so it would be great if you help us to  locate the problem.

It looks to come from the configuration of alsa as it complaints about the samplerate. I see in the Which is the default sampling rate your card works with? Do you have any problem on working with 44100?

David.