[CLAM] Beginner basics

Sean Walker walkers at surfmy.net
Sun Dec 4 22:42:08 PST 2011

I'm attempting to do some Spectral Analysis and I've found the
SpectralAnalysis class and have been playing with the Network Editor as
well as libclam and associated classes. I'm now trying to make sense out of
the Spectrum class and the data produced by it. What I am looking to
discover is what frequencies have what values and I can't quite make heads
nor tails of the output. I've been playing with FFT_example.cxx and
Spectrum_example.cxx as starting points. Now, can anyone direct me to a
good resource for figuring out what Magnitude and Phase really mean to the
uninitiated? Thanks!