[CLAM] Is this project still active (and still no Lucid packages)?

Vincent Meyer viinceent.meeyeer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 08:14:25 PST 2011

Hi David,

I have a great interest in the Clam-Project (both as a framework and as a
library).
As I saw that you made it available for Maverick, I thought I would give it
a try.

Unfortunately, I could not succeed to do anything with the link that you
posted here (
http://clam-project.org/download/linux-ubuntu-maverick/svnsnapshots/).
Opening it in a browser leads me to a "Forbidden" page. The Lucid page opens
fine, but I'm under Maverick.

Thanks in advance for any hint you could have for a far-from-being-an-expert
Linux user.

Cheers,

Vincent