[CLAM] Is this project still active (and still no Lucid packages)?

David García Garzón david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Wed Feb 23 09:44:57 PST 2011

Links on the linux download page also updated. BTW, Vincent, adding sources to
apt  could be more convenient than downloading the deb files.
Just run:
$ sudo gedit /etc/apt/sources.list.d/clam
And add these two lines:
deb http://clam-project.org/download/linux-ubuntu-maverick ./
deb-src http://clam-project.org/download/linux-ubuntu-maverick ./

And you'll have all clam packages ready to install with your package manager.

David