[CLAM] Is this project still active (and still no Lucid packages)?

Vincent Meyer viinceent.meeyeer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 01:51:58 PST 2011

Hi again David,

I found another typo ("/svnsnapshots" to be used instead of "-snapshots" in
your indication) but could fix it. So the lines to be added in the source
list would be:

deb http://clam-project.org/download/linux-ubuntu-maverick/svnsnapshots/ ./
deb-src http://clam-project.org/download/linux-ubuntu-maverick/svnsnapshots/./

That works, and after an update, I can now see the clam-project repository
in Synaptic Package Manager.

The weird thing now is that I can only see the following items:
* clam-networkeditor-examples 1.4.1-1
* clam-tools 1.4.1-svn14674-1
* libclam-doc 1.4.1-svn14674-1

and "clam-networkeditor-examples" refuses to install because it is missing
"clam-networkeditor 1.4.1-1".

Sorry to bother you with that, but I think that it might be useful not only
for me but for others as well ;-)
Thanks again for your great efforts, and I am looking forward to using the
tools on Maverick, and maybe being able to give back to the community by
contributing too.

Kind regards,

Vincent