[CLAM] Is this project still active (and still no Lucid packages)?

David García Garzón david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Thu Feb 24 08:26:23 PST 2011

About the typo, your are right, i mistyped it again. Sorry.

About the missing packages, what you see now are the packages which are
platform independant (docs, python, examples, data...) The packages I
generated were i386 packages and i guess you have amd64 architecture. I cannot
build amd64 packages myself but having the deb-src line it should be quite
easy to rebuild them.

sudo apt-add-repository 'deb http://clam-project.org/download/linux-ubuntu-
maverick/svnsnapshot ./' # in your case you already added it, i guess
sudo apt-get update
mkdir -p packages
cd packages
for package in clam clam-plugins clam-network clam-chordata
do
	sudo apt-get build-dep $package # install dependencies
	apt-get source -b $package # download source and build package
	sudo dpkg -i *deb # install generated packages
done