[CLAM] Is this project still active (and still no Lucid packages)?

Vincent Meyer viinceent.meeyeer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 02:34:39 PST 2011

Hi David,

My bad: indeed, I did not pay attention to the platform dependence. On my
home computer, running a 32-bit version, I could install everything smoothly
yesterday evening. Thanks!

Now, on the 64-bit system, I just tried the series of commands you
recommended. While part of it did run smoothly, I also had some dependency
issues like:

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libclam-plugins1.4-dev:
 libclam-plugins1.4-dev depends on clam-devel; however:
 Package clam-devel is not installed.

and:

E: Unable to find a source package for clam-network
E: Build-Depends dependency for clam-chordata cannot be satisfied because
the package libclam-qtmonitors-dev cannot be found

(I might have missed some others in the list...)

At the end of the process, I end up with the following deb packages being
successfully built:

clam-tools_1.4.1~svn14674-1_all.deb
libclam-doc_1.4.1~svn14674-1_all.deb
libclam1.4_1.4.1~svn14674-1_amd64.deb
libclam-plugins1.4_1.4.1~svn14674-1_amd64.deb
libclam1.4-dbg_1.4.1~svn14674-1_amd64.deb
libclam-plugins1.4-dbg_1.4.1~svn14674-1_amd64.deb
libclam1.4-dev_1.4.1~svn14674-1_amd64.deb
libclam-plugins1.4-dev_1.4.1~svn14674-1_amd64.deb

Is there some other thing I can configure to get access to the missing
clam-devel and solve the dependency problems?

Big thanks again to you for the support.

Vincent