[CLAM] Segmentation Fault

Rahul Rajan rahul.rajan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 16:58:42 PST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to get the example code on "loading and playing a simple network" to
work but I am running into issues on this line:

network.SetPlayer(new CLAM::PANetworkPlayer)

Error:
*** glibc detected *** ./MyProgram: free(): corrupted unsorted chunks:
0x08e69a88 ***
======= Backtrace: =========
/lib/libc.so.6(+0x6c501)[0x67e501]
/lib/libc.so.6(+0x6dd70)[0x67fd70]
/lib/libc.so.6(cfree+0x6d)[0x682e5d]
/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6(_ZdlPv+0x21)[0x4ba441]
/usr/lib/libclam_core.so.1.4(_ZN4CLAM11AudioInPortD0Ev+0x40)[0x380a90]

If I try another player like JACKNetworkPlayer (instead of PANetworkPlayer), I
get a segmentation fault.

I have searched through the past emails but I haven't been able to find any
help. I would really appreciate any advice.

I am running CLAM on Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat). I was able to get the
NetworkEditor and the SMSTransposition Network example to work.

Thanks!
Rahul