[CLAM] Inquiry about chordextractor output file

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Wed Jan 12 05:38:35 PST 2011

No, it seems a latent bug. I will take a look at it. The full backtrace would
be more usefull in this case. It should appear around that message, at least
in linux, don't you? How long should the mp3 be to get that error?

David.

A Dimarts 11 Gener 2011 01:12:49, Keiichiro Hoashi va escriure:
> Thanks :-)
>
> We're encountering another problem w/ chordextractor. When inputting
> relatively long MP3s, the program sometimes stops w/ this error message:
>
> -----
> At file /home/vokimon/CajitasDeArena/mingw/local/include/CLAM/Array.hxx
> line 124
> Array::Resize(): You cannot invoke this method on an array that does not
> own any memory
> Unable to adquire symbols names for the backtrace
> -----
>
> Is this a known problem? If so, how can we avoid this?
>
> Regards,
>
> KH
>
> (2011/01/10 18:19), David García Garzón wrote:
> > Fully right. :-)
> >
> > A Dijous 06 Gener 2011 13:31:49, Keiichiro Hoashi va escriure:
> >> David,
> >>
> >> Thanks for your prompt reply.
> >>
> >> Let us check a little more detail about the XML file..
> >>
> >> Here's a snippet from an XML file that was output by the chordextractor:
> >>
> >> ---
> >> <AttributePool name="Chords_Harte" size="1028">0.464399 0.835918
> >> 0.835918 1.48608 1.48608 1.67184 1.67184 3.43655 3.43655 3.52943 ...
> >> </AttributePool>
> >> <ScopePool name="ExtractedChord" size="514">
> >>
> >>       <AttributePool name="Root">
> >>
> >>         <Enumerated>G</Enumerated>
> >>         <Enumerated>C</Enumerated>
> >>
> >>       </AttributePool>
> >>       <AttributePool name="Mode">
> >>
> >>         <Enumerated>Major</Enumerated>
> >>         <Enumerated>Major</Enumerated>
> >>
> >>       </AttributePool>
> >>       </AttributePool>
> >>
> >>     </ScopePool>
> >>
> >> ---
> >>
> >> Based on our analysis, we're assuming that the above "Chords_Harte"
> >> values indicate the start and end times (in secs) of each "segment".
> >> Furthermore, we're also assuming that the chord extraction results
> >> written in<AttributePool name="Root">  and<AttributePool name="Mode">
> >> express the chords of each extracted "segment". For example, the first
> >> segment of the above input song is from 0.464399sec ~ 0.0835918sec, and
> >> its estimated chord is "G" + "Major". Is this understanding correct?
> >>
> >> Sincerely,
> >>
> >> KH

(Work) david dot garcia at upf anotherdot edu