[CLAM] Compile as Ladspa plugin

David García Garzón david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Wed Jan 18 07:15:32 PST 2012

Yep, that's a current limitation. We should make a way of avoiding infinite
loops. Ladspa backend (the ladspa wrapper for networks) do not try to load
ladspas, just because then you would load the ladspa wrapped network itself
and you have a loop. Of course it could be broken, for example, by making clam
avoiding loading clam based laspas (marked in some way), but anyway this is
work to be done. Even thought you could try to modify the ladspa source and
force a loading of the ladspas and see what it happens.

David.