[Clam-devel] ping / pong

Greg Kellum greg.kellum at gmail.com
Thu May 24 10:00:20 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Yes, I am on the CLAM list, and I have been getting the messages.  I haven't
been able to get IRC working though...  It's strange I tried a number of
different client applications for OS-X, but I wasn't able to connect to the
list with any of them.  I thought that maybe the port was being blocked by
the firewall, but I couldn't connect to the IRC list using the Java applet
either.  But perhaps, that's also using the same port as the IRC clients...

> And while we are on it, what is the main platform you've chosen
> for developing?

OS-X Panther.

> Do you have the clam libs and apps already
> compiling using last svn?

Yes.  Everything is compiling...  It's been a couple of weeks since I've
made an update though.

Best,
Greg