[Clam-devel] new patch

Greg Kellum greg.kellum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 02:43:37 PDT 2007

Hi,

So, I figured out why I was having those strange bus errors last week...  I
had left some OutPortPublisher instance variables in my new processing, and
even though I never called their publish method, they were still showing up
in the list of OutPorts returned by the OutPortManager.  And as I had never
actually connected them to real OutPorts, that caused some problems...

Anyway, I have a new patch with a working example file.  The audio file I
was using to test this can be found at:
http://www.gregkellum.com/temp/EBow_Guitar_A4_RS.aif  For some reason the
resynthesis doesn't actually sound very good...  I don't have good enough
speakers here at the MTG to be sure why, but I'm guessing that either I'm
not overlapping the windows properly or that the sinusoids need to be
interpolated between frames.  Is there a class in CLAM that performs an
interpolating additive resynthesis?

Best,
Greg