[Clam-devel] LADSPA on mac os X

Andreas Calvo flipy.bcn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 03:36:04 PDT 2007

Finally,
I've managed to install and configure succesfully CLAM and NetworkEditor in
MAC.
And also installed some LADSPA plugins to test them.

Attached is a screenshot of a couple of LADSPA plugins instatiated :)

BTW, to let you know, the main problem has been that qt4 version in the
MacPorts does not install it as frameworks, and it turns to difficult to
compile against them.
So the better solution was to download a precompiled package from the
Trolltech site (as David point in first place).
The wiki is updated now, letting the user to choose to compile everything
with the source, or to use the precompiled package.

The only thing that I need is to configure the Jack server, but it is just a
lack of options, so it won't be hard to do.