[Clam-devel] LADSPA on mac os X

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Fri Aug 17 03:59:51 PDT 2007

En/na Andreas Calvo ha escrit:
> Finally,
> I've managed to install and configure succesfully CLAM and NetworkEditor
> in MAC.
> And also installed some LADSPA plugins to test them.
>
> Attached is a screenshot of a couple of LADSPA plugins instatiated :)

Well done! Ladpsa in macosx is gonna be very useful. I've uploaded
the screenshot (in .png) to the wiki.
Apart from the mac set up, didn't it take modifications to find and
load ladspas?

> BTW, to let you know, the main problem has been that qt4 version in the
> MacPorts does not install it as frameworks, and it turns to difficult to
> compile against them.

For what I've seen in your irc conversation with David, I'm sure we
are very close to the macport (preferred) solution.

Pau