[Clam-devel] LADSPA on mac os X

Andreas Calvo flipy.bcn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 04:12:37 PDT 2007

On 8/17/07, Pau Arumi <parumi at iua.upf.edu> wrote:

> En/na Andreas Calvo ha escrit:
> > Finally,
> > I've managed to install and configure succesfully CLAM and NetworkEditor
> > in MAC.
> > And also installed some LADSPA plugins to test them.
> >
> > Attached is a screenshot of a couple of LADSPA plugins instatiated :)
>
> Well done! Ladpsa in macosx is gonna be very useful. I've uploaded
> the screenshot (in .png) to the wiki.

great :)

Apart from the mac set up, didn't it take modifications to find and
> load ladspas?

Just copy the ladspa.h to the /opt/local/include folder, and install some
precompiled plugins.

> BTW, to let you know, the main problem has been that qt4 version in the
> > MacPorts does not install it as frameworks, and it turns to difficult to
> > compile against them.
>
> For what I've seen in your irc conversation with David, I'm sure we
> are very close to the macport (preferred) solution.

Mmm... no, we weren't so close.
I mean, after hacking a little bit of the qt4.py script, all I've got was to
derive the errors to the linker, not finding the libraries.
It is easier to install from the precompiled package from Trolltech, has it
registers everything as frameworks (easy under a mac environment)

Pau