[Clam-devel] a daring feat of last-minute code

bennett kolasinski bennett.kolasinski at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 14:02:35 PDT 2007

for the record... I was working on synchronizing scrolling and zooming in
Annotator's different views when the Google Summer of Code PENCILS DOWN
happened and all of a sudden my icons and splash screens stopped appearing
in Annotator... (David says this probably has something to do with my Qt
installation and hopefully isn't a byproduct of my code)... if anyone's
interested, here's the patch!
/me raises a pint to all the GSoC'ers and the CLAM team

see y'all on IRC!