[Clam-devel] Please test macosx dmg (only intel)

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed Jan 24 02:26:08 PST 2007

Thanks a lot for the testing and the report, eduard. Just two petitions:

Could you tell us which backed is chosen? It is indicated on the lower right
corner: Jack, PortAudio... On Pau's macbook the Jack server was automatically
started and the JACK backend chosen. But when you don't have a jack server i
don't know what happens. It is also good to spot backend dependant problems.

An the second petition is to send us the network files for the networks not
properly working. It's easier for you than ascii art and not that difficult
to interpret. It's ok if you send them by mail, but on the bug tracking
system would be 'ok-er'.

BTW, do you have a blog to add to the Planet? ;-)