[Clam-devel] Please test macosx dmg (only intel)

eduard eaylon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 16:47:35 PST 2007

Hi again,

Audio latency is alright now... don't know what was causing it before.
I'm noticing that sometimes there are behaviours that I cannot
reproduce. For instance, resizing spectrum while playing didn't
freeze my computer now.
Other things I have experienced:

examples:

        a)  sine_osc at 440 ---
                                             |---> audio_mixer --->
audiosink
             sine_osc at 444 ---

         b)  sine_osc at 440 ---
                                              |---> audio_adder --->
audiosink
             sine_osc at 444 ---

at first, patch b) did the right thing, but patch a) was outputting a
distorted sound (amplitudes were 0.5 for both oscillators). Then in
a) I replaced the oscillators by audio files and it worked fine. So I
connected the oscillators back again and it worked fine. Finally, I
disconnected one oscillator and again I got a distorted sound. I
thought it was caused by sink_1 not receiving any signal, so I
decided to remove everything from the network but the audioSinks and
press play. Again I obtained a distorted sound, however nothing was
connected to the audio sinks. I tried to reproduce the same by
starting a new network and adding nothing but two audio sinks. No
sound was obtained (correct). So could not reproduce the previous
behaviour.

It is a bit strange... are you having unexpected behaviours also or
it's just me?

eduard