[Clam-devel] call for mac powerpc people

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 31 11:12:48 PST 2007

Pau Arumi wrote:
> 3. should be seen by pkg-config
> $ pkg-config qt-mt --libs
> -framework Carbon -framework QuickTime -framework OpenGL -framework
> AGL -L/opt/local/lib -lqt-mt -lz
>  have this into account (from the wiki)
> "If not already done, add this line in ./profile export
> PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH"
Until 3 everything works but when I do this I get...

Package qt-mt was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `qt-mt.pc'
No package 'qt-mt' found

Is there something else I should add to .profile? (I did add

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH)