[Clam-devel] call for mac powerpc people

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Wed Jan 31 11:21:41 PST 2007

Xavier Amatriain wrote:
> Pau Arumi wrote:
>> 3. should be seen by pkg-config
>> $ pkg-config qt-mt --libs
>> -framework Carbon -framework QuickTime -framework OpenGL -framework
>> AGL -L/opt/local/lib -lqt-mt -lz
>>  have this into account (from the wiki)
>> "If not already done, add this line in ./profile export
>> PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH"
> Until 3 everything works but when I do this I get...
>
> Package qt-mt was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `qt-mt.pc'
> No package 'qt-mt' found
strange. pkg-config just parses this file. so check that exists:
/opt/local/lib/pkgconfig/qt-mt.pc

> export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH)

actually i don't know why i added the /usr/local path to the pkg_config_
path.
i ment adding the macports one /opt/local/lib/pkgconfig
however my pkg-config sees qt-mt even with PKG_CONFIG_PATH undefined.

maybe the problem is in the pkg-config version. you should have:
$ which pkg-config
/opt/local/bin/pkg-config