[Clam-devel] call for mac powerpc people

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Thu Feb 1 11:23:24 PST 2007

> Xavier Amatriain wrote:
>> I am almost there... now I only  have linking problems in the Network
>> Editor, how can I tell what is exactly linking? I have newest source
>> from svn.
>>
>> /usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
wait wait wait, i know the most likely cause of this. a famous bug:
"scons does not create links on installed libs"
do it by hand at clampath/lib :
$ for a in core audioio processing vmqt; do ln -s
libclam_$a.0.97.0.dylib libclam_$a.dylib ; done
$ for a in core audioio processing vmqt; do ln -s
libclam_$a.0.97.0.dylib libclam_$a.0.dylib ; done
$ for a in core audioio processing vmqt; do ln -s
libclam_$a.0.97.0.dylib libclam_$a.0.97.dylib ; done

this is must-fix-before-release bug.