[Clam-devel] call for mac powerpc people

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Thu Feb 1 11:57:55 PST 2007

I have NetworkEditor up and running and was even able to create the
package!!

Only that I had to first remove all the old clamlibs I had in
clampath/lib and had to do the links one by one because I could not
figure out a way to su into the shell.

But now it's done... what should I do from the result Pau? Should I put
it somewhere for you to grab?

I will go into the rest of the apps now but I don't expect further
problems (I hope!).

--

 *       Xavier Amatriain        *