[Clam-devel] call for mac powerpc people

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Thu Feb 1 12:11:07 PST 2007

Xavier Amatriain wrote:
> I have NetworkEditor up and running and was even able to create the
> package!!

congrats!
> Only that I had to first remove all the old clamlibs I had in
> clampath/lib and had to do the links one by one because I could not
> figure out a way to su into the shell.

what do you mean with "to su ento the shell"? couldn't just use the
little shell script?
> But now it's done... what should I do from the result Pau? Should I put
> it somewhere for you to grab?

yes somewhere for me to grab and everybody else, the clam web :-)
first rename the .dmgs adding ppc like this: (i will add -intel to the
existing ones)
CLAM_NetworkEditor-0.4.3-CVS-20070130-ppc.dmg
then upload it and regenerate the web. you can just run the attached
script (place a copy on every app dir).
it will upload *.dmg, so remember removing the old ones.

i'm eager to see if they works in christopher machine...