[Clam-devel] Today's commits

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Wed Feb 7 12:05:57 PST 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 20:57 +0100, David García Garzón wrote:
> Just few commits:
>
> - Fix: Mono/MultiChannelAudioFileReader set the BeginTime in seconds instead
> of miliseconds. We have not found that this error has more implications
> beyond the tests (which were badly formulated). Thanks to James for the
> report. :-)

Just of the top of my head I can tell you at least a place where this
will create a conflict. In line 154 in SMSAnalysis.cxx

if(frameCenterTime>in.GetAudio().GetDuration()*0.001)

The duration from the audio is expected in milliseconds. Don't ask me
why that isn't covered in the tests.

--

 *       Xavier Amatriain        *