[Clam-devel] Bye, vmqt. Please test it in windows and mac

Daniel daniel at arche.mine.nu
Mon Apr 2 06:51:43 PDT 2007

> We need urgent multiplatform testing as the testfarm server is down due to
> hw
> problems. Check the last item on the commit log below.

I'm desperately looking forward getting CLAM compiled  under windows.
Ubuntu  went flawless, but  under windows (mingw32(qt4 under win)) no good
so far. Bruno Eichler discussed the details some days ago.
Now I thougt about getting all your config files and library versions from
the test farm, since you have to access it anyway due to h/w problems.
Maybe I can diff and find my mistakes.
I would try a port to cygwin also if it was promising achievement..

Daniel