[Clam-devel] ubuntu-feisty testfarm is red

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Apr 2 16:06:56 PDT 2007

I think not. All files are updated. The path of such qconfig.h file is
hardcoded in the SMSTools scons, line 117, as the feisty path
(/usr/include/qt3). So it would be normal to see any other platform failing
but feisty.

The examples... well, i just forgot to update them. I'll focus on them for a
while. That will delay some commits about realtime gender change but...