[Clam-devel] Old documentation in the wiki

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Wed Apr 11 02:19:58 PDT 2007

En/na Xavier Amatriain ha escrit:
> Today I gave it a try and ported some of the old html documentation into
> the wiki (just for fun ;). I think it is worth the while even if most is
> depracated and I volunteer to do it (I mean porting it to the wiki, not
> fixing it). But first I need you to tell me it is worth my time. See the
> current status, with some sections already filled in:
>
> http://iua-share.upf.es/wikis/clam/index.php/CLAMUserManual

buff. there's a lot of deprecated stuff on there and some things
that -while might be compilable- show the "old way" to do things
in clam, and are not good examples.
i'm more for moving the good things into the wiki step by step.

david and me have already started writing how-tos (write a
processings, network players...). i think this is the right
direction, specially using code examples that is often compiled
with testfarm.

for me "less doc is better than broken doc". let's put those
pages into a DepracatedDoc/ prefix, ok?

pau