[Clam-devel] mac osx compilation fixed and build scripts refactoring
parumi at iua.upf.edu
Wed Apr 11 06:40:36 PDT 2007
Dan and all, mac compilation is fixed, update your svn.
the problem was that in mac there is buildtools.py (in
python/plat-mac/) which collided with our.
so the perfect time for a refactoring the too many helper files
(see below) into two new files. having less files and modules
enables further simplifications of our build system.
commits 9986 and 9987 :
* refactoring of build (python) helper scripts:
- moved all buildtools functions and classes to
(this fixes a bug: buildtools.py was a standard python module
- moved all modconf functions and classes to
- and so removed buildtools/ and modconf/ dirs
* updated SConstruct and SConscripts after the buildtools and
More information about the clam-devel