[Clam-devel] Branches again?

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Fri Apr 13 02:12:56 PDT 2007

I am doing a major refactoring related to efficiency issues and some bug
fixing in the main SMS process (more details
hopefully tomorrow). The truth is that I am not even sure whether the
changes will make it into CLAM right now.

This (plus a discussion with zwelch in IRC) makes me wonder whether it
would be good to have some sort of
branch policy. I know we lived in the "branch hell" for some time and we
decided not to go that route. But maybe,
now that we are all much more educated it wouldn't hurt (at least not as
much as me having my local sanbox with
a bunch of code I can't commit anywhere :)

Just a thought...