[Clam-devel] Branches again?

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Fri Apr 13 02:28:09 PDT 2007

It's not only the "hell of merging". The main problem I see
--*specially* since the Zach patches era-- is that branches encourages
developers  to go into opposite directions. I will rather prefer invest
a  lot of time integrating  patches before allowing this to happen. I
think having things integrated in main tree is satisfactory to every one.

IMO, the rule should be: let's first analyse the patches and see what
integration problems have. But let's decide on technical grounds on a
concrete patch (or patch set).

Pau

En/na Xavier Amatriain ha escrit: