[Clam-devel] New testfarm server

Zach Welch zach-clam-devel at splitstring.com
Tue Apr 24 19:45:59 PDT 2007

Pau Arumi wrote:
[snip]
> The new think is that this server have public IP, so now we can
> aggregate clients from outside the university, and so have a
> bunch of different monitored platforms.
> You can test it this way: Edit
[snip]

I downloaded the 0.9.0 testfarm tarball, set up everything as expected,
but I get "Access Denied" HTML pages printed to the console as the
script is started. An example of the output is provided below.

Cheers,

Zach

<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>Access Denied</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT face="Helvetica">
</FONT>
<TABLE border=0 cellPadding=1 width="80%">
<TR><TD>
<FONT face="Helvetica">
<big>Access Denied (policy_denied)</big>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT>
</TD></TR>
<TR><TD>
<FONT face="Helvetica">
Your system policy has denied access to the requested URL.
</FONT>
</TD></TR>
<TR><TD>
<FONT face="Helvetica">

</FONT>
</TD></TR>
<TR><TD>
<FONT face="Helvetica" SIZE=2>
<BR>
For assistance, contact your network support team.
</FONT>
</TD></TR>
</TABLE>
</FONT>