[Clam-devel] New testfarm server

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Thu Apr 26 01:10:27 PDT 2007

Zach Welch wrote:
> Pau Arumi wrote:
> [snip]
>> The new think is that this server have public IP, so now we can
>> aggregate clients from outside the university, and so have a
>> bunch of different monitored platforms.
>> You can test it this way: Edit
> [snip]
>
> I downloaded the 0.9.0 testfarm tarball, set up everything as expected,
> but I get "Access Denied" HTML pages printed to the console as the
> script is started. An example of the output is provided below.

Yes, I could reproduce it at home. The problem was in
testfarm/src/service_proxy.py which used the upf proxy by
default. Now it's fixed --probably not in a definitive way.

So update/checkout testfarm src in your $HOME dir and execute
CLAM/scripts/clam/clam_testfarm_client.py (after setting a good
"Client" name describing your platform)

$ svn co
https://testfarm.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/testfarm/trunk testfarm

pau