[Clam-devel] IFFT_base files

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon May 14 16:13:41 PDT 2007

I don't understand what are you saying, Xavi. The base class file is a must in
both cases because the hierarchy has changed since i introduced FFTW3. FFT is
not a typedef anymore but the derivate of the proper concrete FFT so now we
have a dependency structure FFT_base <- FFT_xxx <- FFT (if implementation xxx
is the default acording to configure options)

So the move you are suggesting has no sense at all... or i am missing
something.